Caldy Station Sign
The Society has approached the Wirral Rangers to erect a totem sign at the location where Caldy Station stood.
This was on the Birkenhead Joint Railway (Great Western Railway and London and North Western Railway) which opened May 1st 1909 and was closed to passengers July 5th 1954. Watch this space for further developments.
The history of Caldy Station and the railway line that ran through the village is in the History section on this site – or click here